Onnit Labs along with their iconic AlphaBrain have exploded onto the health nutrition & fitness scene. Taking a completely different route than most supplement manufacturers has seemed to work very well for the very new brand. Onnit’s formulas are as unique as they are effective. If you decide to visit the site you will quickly notice that they are much more than just a Supplement Company. Coining the term “We Only Sell Cool Shit” Joe Rogan & formulator Aubrey Marcus have created much more than just a Brand. With a huge following, Onnit arguably resembles more of a Cult-of-All-Things-Cool rather than just another company trying to sell you shit. & if you can’t already tell Yes! We drank the cool-aid & are dare we say Onnit!
Onnit T+ Natural Testosterone Booster
The market is flooded with testosterone boosters promising the world and unrealistic gains. Onnit comes right out and says what we have always tried to convey here at Supplement Inner Circle regarding natural test boosters. You’re not going to get ‘steroid like’ gains from these products! No matter what the company claims. These products SHOULD be marketed for none-other than promoting optimal endogenous production or in other words; to ensure your natural testosterone production is optimal.
So if you think your lacking a bit, (most of us are buts that’s a subject for another day) then we highly recommend looking into products like T+ that have research & evidence based formulations.
So what’s in Onnit’s T+?
We normally spell out exactly what research has shown regarding each ingredient but unlike every-other company Onnit has done the leg work for us! This is a trend I hope continues!
Magnesium Aspartic Acid- T-Plus utilizes magnesium bonded to D-aspartic acid, a newly developed compound derived from D-Aspartic Acid which was shown to elevate testosterone by 42% in human studies.
Mucuna (10:1)- Mucunca pruriens supplementation improved reproductive health and significantly elevated dopamine and testosterone production.
Longjack Root (50:1)- The roots of E. Longfolia contain a variety of bioactive polypeptides that help the body enhance the synthesis of various androgens produced by the testes . A study of older males consuming E. Longifolia showed a 46.8% average increase in testosterone after one month.
Beta Alanine- Beta-alanine can attenuate fatigue by increasing the intramuscular buffering capacity during high intensity exercise.
BCAA 2:1:1- includes 750 mg of Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs), an essential dietary component to reducing muscle soreness.
L-Glutamine- A conditionally essential amino acid, only appears to benefit the body as supplementation when otherwise deficient (vegans, vegetarians with low dairy intake) or during prolonged endurance exercise. Anecdotally reported to reduce sugar cravings. 
Well there you have it folks. Onnit Lab’s T+. If you have been in the market for a natural testosterone boosting supplement then we recommend giving this one a try. It’s a flavored powder that you take prior to exercise. Which could potentially have performance enhancing effects as well!
If you have had the chance to try T+ please feel free to comment here or on our Facebook we would love to get a feel for what people are saying about it!
JUST ADD SQUATS!
- Topo, E., et al., The role and molecular mechanism of D-aspartic acid in the release and synthesis of LH and testosterone in humans and rats. Reproductive biology and endocrinology : RB&E, 2009. 7: p. 120.
- Shukla, K.K., et al., Mucuna pruriens improves male fertility by its action on the hypothalamus-pituitary-gonadal axis. Fertility and sterility, 2009. 92(6): p. 1934-40.
- Mohd Effendy, N., et al., Eurycoma longifolia: Medicinal Plant in the Prevention and Treatment of Male Osteoporosis due to Androgen Deficiency. Evidence-based complementary and alternative medicine : eCAM, 2012. 2012: p. 125761.
- Tambi, M.I., M.K. Imran, and R.R. Henkel, Standardised water-soluble extract of Eurycoma longifolia, Tongkat ali, as testosterone booster for managing men with late-onset hypogonadism? Andrologia, 2012. 44 Suppl 1: p. 226-30.
- Schottner, M., D. Gansser, and G. Spiteller, Interaction of lignans with human sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG). Zeitschrift fur Naturforschung. C, Journal of biosciences, 1997. 52(11-12): p. 834-43.
- Lopatkin, N., et al., Long-term efficacy and safety of a combination of sabal and urtica extract for lower urinary tract symptoms–a placebo-controlled, double-blind, multicenter trial. World journal of urology, 2005. 23(2): p. 139-46.
- Wang, Y., et al., The red clover (Trifolium pratense) isoflavone biochanin A inhibits aromatase activity and expression. The British journal of nutrition, 2008. 99(2): p. 303-10.
- Lu, D.F., et al., Inhibitory Effect of Luteolin on Estrogen Biosynthesis in Human Ovarian Granulosa Cells by Suppression of Aromatase (CYP19). Journal of agricultural and food chemistry, 2012.
- Robb, E.L. and J.A. Stuart, Resveratrol interacts with estrogen receptor-beta to inhibit cell replicative growth and enhance stress resistance by upregulating mitochondrial superoxide dismutase. Free radical biology & medicine, 2011. 50(7): p. 821-31.
- Mueller, S.O., et al., Phytoestrogens and their human metabolites show distinct agonistic and antagonistic properties on estrogen receptor alpha (ERalpha) and ERbeta in human cells. Toxicological sciences : an official journal of the Society of Toxicology, 2004. 80(1): p. 14-25.
- Caruso, J., et al., Ergogenic effects of beta-alanine and carnosine: proposed future research to quantify their efficacy. Nutrients, 2012. 4(7): p. 585-601.
- da Luz, C.R., et al., Potential therapeutic effects of branched-chain amino acids supplementation on resistance exercise-based muscle damage in humans. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 2011. 8: p. 23.
- Examine.com Vital Resource we use to save us time & still provide evidence of use.