iForce nutrition has finally released the information regarding their brand new preworkout Conquer. Now if you’re a fan of Maximize Intense you’re in for a treat because they are taking it to a whole new level by changing the name, flavor and energy blend. If your familiar with iForce you know that they don’t generally disappoint when it comes to putting out effective formulas. Dexaprine is possibly one of the most powerful fat burners. Compete is a very under rated intraworkout formula & Protean is a great tasting and high quality blended protein that deserves your attention. Don’t even get us started on Hemavol….
Now let’s dive into the whole reason you are here.
iForce Nutrition Conquer Ingredients
The Usual Suspects
Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate, Magnesium Phosphate (Electrolytes)
Nitric Oxide & Endurance Explosion Matrix
- Creatinol O Phosphate- has proved to possess anti-ischemic (i.e. keep oxygen levels healthy) and anti-arrhythmic (keeps heart beating with more rhythm) activities associated with improved ionic balance and heart performance.
- Agmatine Sulfate- metabolite of L-Arginine which appears to be a novel neurotransmitter. As well as circulatory health promoting and provides pumps/vascularity.
- L-Norvaline- is an inhibitor of the enzyme, arginase and is involved in the indirect increase of nitric oxide levels in the blood.
Intense Volumization & Strength Matrix
Energy & Adrenaline Release Matrix
Caffeine (150mg)- Duh.
Acacia Rigidula Extract- Contains many compounds that act on the pituitary adrenal axis they induce the release epinephrine/adrenaline, norepinephrine/noradrenaline, dopamine and catecholamines that stimulate beta-receptors to increase fat breakdown and metabolic rate and suppress appetite.
- Phenylethylamine- is a monoamine alkaloid that can improve mood, mental acuity, energy and focus. Although relatively short-lived, when combined with and MAO inhibitor, the effects can be prolonged.
- N-Methyl-B-Methylphenylethylamine and R-Beta- Methylphenylethylamine- are derivatives of PEA which do not break down and allow for higher concentration of PEA in the brain.
Citrus Aurantium Extract- The alkaloids of the citrus aurantium are synephrine and N-methyltyramine. In tests these citrus alkaloids show properties similar to ephedrine by increasing the activation of B-receptors.
- Synephrine- induces fat loss and an increase in the Metabolic Rate through a process called ‘beta adrenergic agonism’, which is acting on the fat cell causing it to burn fats. 
Well from the looks of the ingredients this will be sure to pack-one-heck of a Conquering Punch. Additionally with the added Phenylethylamine compounds Conquer should have a pretty good mood boosting effect as well.
Looking to Purchase iForce Nutrition Conquer…Find it here!
As always be sure to check back here or on our YouTube page for a review of Conquer once we have had a chance to put it through its paces.
Thanks for Reading!
The Label for your convenience..