Gaspari Nutrition SuperDrive Review & Ingredients
With yet another Arnold in the books it is time to recompose ourselves, sore feet, tight backs and all we couldn’t be more excited for what is in store for the supplement industry in the next coming months. With many brands releasing new state of the art products we here at Supplement Inner Circle are going to be busy getting you all the information we can!
Now on to what you’re here for!
Gaspari’s New Concentrated Pre Workout SuperDrive!
With all of the competitions preworkout scoops going smaller & smaller Gaspari figured it was time they throw their big hat into the ring! SuperDrive will not be replacing SuperPump they will both be available!
Gaspari SuperDrive Information
- 6 gram scoop
- 20 & 40 Serving Options
- Fruit Punch Blast, Orange Mango(delicious) & Strawberry Kiwi Flavors
Gaspari SuperDrive Ingredients
- Ornithine Malate (mitoDRIVE) (2.5g)- L-Ornithine is one of the amino acids involved in the Urea cycle in humans (along with L-Arginine and L-Citrulline) and is used primarily to aid in vasodilation (widening of the blood vessels) and increase muscular performance and growth. *
- Carnitine Tartrate (Carnipure) (1g)- When paired with Caffeine Researchers observed a decrease in the production of free radicals, less tissue damage and reduced muscle soreness after exercise in athletes following LCLT supplementation.*
- Microencapsulated triacetin (GLYCOSPAN) (1g)- Only literature we can find is currently on glycerltriacetate which is an acetate donor(involved in cellular energy) & for SuperDrive’s purposes may act as a precursor to glycerin and provide pump producing effects. We do know that acetate is involved in producing metabolic energy in mitochondria.
- N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine- can be converted by neurons in the brain into the neurotransmitters dopamine and norepinephrine (noradrenaline), hormones which are depleted by stress, excessive work and certain drugs.*
- DMAE Bitartrate- DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol Bitartrate)- Promotes Mind Health, Improved Mood, Antioxidant & Metabolic Boosting properties.*
- Hignemaine Hydrochloride (HCL)- possesses benefits to muscular output by increasing acetylcholine release from motor neurons. *Read Our Write Up on Higenamine Here!
- Citrus Aurantium- bitter orange or citrus extract has been found to have effects on thermogenesis by working in a synergistic manner with other fat burning compounds
- Caffeine (250mg)- Caffeine is a compound that is seen as ‘anti-sleep’, by mimicking and blocking a molecule that induces sleepiness known as adenosine. Also a potent stimulant and fat burner; these effects, alongside some others, fade with time.
Well there you have it Gasparis SuperDrive broken down, now a lot of fans were hoping that this was going to be the first answer & competitor to CRAZE however after reading some initial responses it seems that there is some disappointment in the formula. As far as we are concerned we never rule anything out until we have given it a run through our paces & the little samples provided at the Arnold were not nearly enough to get a feel on its effects. In our opinion the formula seems to be a unique go for the concentrated crowd with a decent pump/cellular energy blend that could really give a great workout experience when paired with the stimulant blend.
All in all be sure to be on the look-out for SuperDrive as it should be available with the next week or two!
As always you can get SUPERDRIVE here ASAP at the Best Price!