Cellucor P6 Black Extreme Ingredients
With the testosterone boosting category comes a lot of big promises and lack luster results, back in the prohormone era where 50$ at a nutrition store could get you over the counter steroids the industry has been turned to a more natural approach to boosting the bottles own testosterone production rather than introducing a bunch exogenously resulting in some pretty rough side effects.
Back in the day Cellucor P6 Black was full-fledged prohormone but with bigger government comes less fun in terms of what reputable companies can put in their formulas. From the looks of it Cellucor P6 Black Extreme appears to be a pretty Impressive formula and we have highlighted this below!
Cellucor P6 Black Ingredients
- Vitamin D 3332 IU- appears to be positively correlated with overall androgen status, with sufficient levels of Vitamin D acting to normalize testosterone.’ 
- Zinc: A mineral that supports testosterone, libido and estrogen reduction.
- D Aspartic Acid Magnesium Chelate- magnesium bonded to D-aspartic acid, a newly developed compound derived from D-Aspartic Acid which was shown to elevate testosterone by 42% in human studies.
- D-Serine- acts via NMDA receptors on neurons in these areas. Administration of D-Serine to animals has been demonstrated to enhance learning and working memory.
- Alpha GPC- Although non-stimulatory in nature, many people report alertness, mental clarity, and increased focus.
- 3,3’ Diindolylmethane- DIM appears to be an estrogen regulatory compound, as it possesses both pro-estrogenic and anti-estrogenic mechanisms of action.
- Androstenolone (3b-hydroxy-androst-1-ene-17-one)- DHEA supports reduced estrogen levels and thus elevated testosterone levels. 
- Mucuna Pruriensis Seed Extract- Mucunca pruriens supplementation improved reproductive health and significantly elevated dopamine and testosterone production.
- Andrographis paniculata (andrographolides) (No Benefit) One study using 20-1000mg/kg of Andrographis Paniculata (10.9% Andrographolide) daily for 60 days has failed to find any significant influence on circulating testosterone levels.
Well there you have it, as always we have provided you the research and science when available so that you can make an absolutely informed purchase if you choose to do so. After going over the ingredients this seems to be a solid testosterone supplement, don’t know if deserves the term ‘legendary’ but it seems to be on par with Core Test Alpha & Onnit’s T+. If you can stomach the price we say go for it. But if this just a little too steep then running D-Aspartic Acid with PES Erase Pro will be cheaper and possibly more effective.
The Ingredient Panel.