BPI Sports Introduces New Fat Burner ‘B4’
Well here we go! This is the third product to our knowledge to be using the ‘feel-good’ ingredient first set forth by Driven Sports CRAZE! BPI Sports has come out with a new product featuring DENDROBIUM. This looks like it is going to be focused on competing with Gaspari’s Detonate so for the time being CRAZE looks quite safe! However Detonate & Gaspari might want to UP the marketing for the first quarter to keep up with the marketing aficionados that BPI Sports employs!
BPI Sports B4 Fat Burner Benefits
- Fat Burner
- CNS Stimulant
- Dopamine/Reuptake Inhibitor
BPI Sports ‘B4’ Fat Burner Review
This Review is solely of the ingredients and probable effects that will be felt! As this is a new product it will be sometime before We get our hands on it!
- Dendrobium Nobile (stem)- Signals release of epinephrine, norepinephrine & dopamine!
- Caffeine Anhydrous (3 Cups of Coffee Worth! Warning)
- Canavalia glandiata seed (Vascular Benefits)
- Psoralea corylifolia seed- Appears to have excitatory potential secondary to noradrenaline and dopamine
- Sophora japonica leaf (Quercetin) also neuroactive, with some of the same abilities as Caffeine but less potent.
- Red Wine Concentrate-(Vascular Benefits)
Well with the huge dose of Caffeine that is similar to Roxy Lean so regardless of anything else this is going to have a kick! Users will be able to expect a ‘nootropic’ boost in addition to a full blown CNS effect with the caffeine. As we have been re-iterating now it seems the future of ‘fat-burners’ will be how good of a mood they will put you in! And who can complain with that!